There are a lot of us that like to race singlespeed bikes - well over the past few years all the racy type singlespeeds have dissapeared? SOOOO... we came up with the Ludicrous Ti frame - butted tubing, modern XC geo that can actually use a 100mm travel suspension fork, and all the goodness of a fantastic XC racy sled...
With this build, we put together a bike that will be ready to roll at the startline of any XC race, with no upgrades needed. Fox factory stepcast 32 fork and factory transfer SL dropper, industry nine Hydra carbon wheels, light cockpit parts (yes folks the fsa stuff is baller and light!!), with your choice of racy maxxis tires... you will be good to go!
- Vassago Ludicrous Ti Frame (new, 2023 model, etched or panel logo)
- Industry nine trail S Hydra Carbon (KILLER WHEELS!)
- FSA Headset, Stem, and Carbon Bar
- Fox Factory Stepcast 32 fork
- Fox Factory Transfer SL dropper post (light and awesome!)
- MAXXIS Tires
- Shimano XT brakes and rotors
- Truvative Stylo Carbon cranks
- ENDLESS 20t cog and spacer kit (cause Shanna is cool)
***Part substitutions are available. Please email email@example.com with subs. You can change or customize the build anyway you would like
Please allow 1-3 weeks for complete bikes to ship. PHOTO is sample and not actual bike or build