There are a lot of us that like to race singlespeed bikes - well over the past few years all the racy type singlespeeds have dissapeared? SOOOO... we came up with the Ludicrous Ti frame - butted tubing, modern XC geo that can actually use a 100mm travel suspension fork, and all the goodness of a fantastic XC racy sled...
With this build, we put together a bike that will be ready to roll at the startline of any XC race, with no upgrades needed. Fox factory stepcast 32 fork and factory transfer SL dropper, industry nine Hydra carbon wheels, light cockpit parts (yes folks the fsa stuff is baller and light!!), with your choice of racy maxxis tires... you will be good to go!
Base Bike Spec:
- Vassago Ludicrous Ti Frame (vinyl logo)
- Industry nine 1/1 Enduro wheels (KILLER WHEELS!)
- Race Face Bar, Stem and seatpost
- Whisky #9 Carbon fork or Marzocchi Suspension fork
- 2.6 Tubeless tires
- WTB Volt saddle
- SRAM G2R Brakes (yep, nice strong awesome brakes!!)
- SRAM GX DUB Crankset and BB
- 20T Cog and spacer kit
***Part substitutions are available. Please email email@example.com with subs. You can change or customize the build anyway you would like
Please allow 1-3 weeks for complete bikes to ship. PHOTO is sample and not actual bike or build