Vassago's newest frame is designed to be a modern day Race inspired SS titanium bike. Are you one of those folks that are looking for the fastest, lightest, XC rocket for tearing up NORBA courses (that's old school right there... look it up youngsters), but still want the benefits of modern geo and handling? This is the bike you are looking for!
The Optimus race is built from the ground up to be a race thoroughbred of TI SS frames. Size Specific internally butted tubing, integrated headset, internal brake/shift/dropper routing, swinging dropouts and the option for gears or SS on every frame. The slightly slacker and longer then old school "race" bike geometry is dialed for 100-120mm travel or rigid xc forks, 2.8 tires, and stable planted climbing and descending.
***Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping
- Hand made by some of the finest frame builders in the industry
- Vassago 29er specific 3AL/2.5V titanium tubing (butted main tubes)
- S-Bend and ovalized oversize chainstays and seatstays
- Integrated headtube bearings (IS42/IS52)
- Swinging dropouts for boost 148x12 geared or singlespeed applications
- 148mm rear spacing, 73mm threaded bottom bracket, 30.9 seatpost, 34.9/35.0 SP clamp
- Internal Dropper, Brake, and cable routing with Rubber Grommets
- Optimized for 100-120mm 44 offset suspension forks (or 480-490 rigid)
- Tire clearance for up to 2.8" 29er tires
- Standard 160mm post-mount rear dropouts
- External upper waterbottle boss to allow longer dropper posts
- 3 waterbottle cages